- Pre-lit two wall Green Cyclorama 30’W x 36’D x 15’H
- Pre-lit Two Wall White Cyclorama 22’w X 20’d X 15′ H 25′
- Lighting Grid with 40 Amps in the grid & 400 Amps 3 Phase Distro Box
- Drive-In 12’w Loading Door
- 3 Makeup and Hair Stations, Wardrobe Room & Green Room
- Refrigerator, Microwave, Coffee Maker
- Producers Lounge Balcony and Control Room
- Basic Grip, Wi-Fi & Free Parking
- 9 Tons Quiet Air Conditioning
- Lunch Deck
- 5 Acre Backlot Including:
Vineyard, Pool, Outdoor Stage and Performance Area, Gazebo,
Country Setting, Bamboo Backdrop Or Grassy Landscape
- Pre-lit Three Wall White Cyclorama: 15’W X 27’D X 15’H
- Built In Raised Curved Platform 25’W X 14’D x 1’H
- Lighting Grid
- Load In Auxiliary Space
- 300 Dedicated Amps
- Green Room with Makeup and Hair Station
- Kitchenette & Stage Balcony
- Basic Grip
- Wi-Fi/ Fiber Ethernet & Free Parking
- 6 Tons Quiet Air Conditioning
- Fully Functional Set Kitchen
- 10’ft Long Curved Island with White Quartz Countertops
- Gas Cooktop, Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, & Dishwasher
- 700 Sq. Ft. Exterior Building Façade
- 2 Lighting Grids
- 2 Roll Up Glass Garage Door Windows & Bar
- Four 8′ Tables, 10 Café Tables, Chairs & Bar Seating
- Wi-Fi & Free Parking
- Quiet Air Conditioning
- 4 Channel Mixer
- 4 Shock Mounted Microphones with Studio Arms
- 2 additional options for Mic Mounts
- 4 Headphones
- 50” Smart TV for Branding or Zoom Interviews
- Customizable Color Changing Backlighting
- Decorative Wall Skins & Sound Panels
- Adjacent Control Room Add On if needed
- Wi-Fi & Fiber Ethernet Access for Live Streaming
- 4 background options
- 1 white leather loveseat
- 2 white leather chairs
- Side table and coffee table
- Add-on adjacent podcast studio
- Converts to a Podcast control room for video switching.
- Converts to a Stage 2 control room for lives streams. Wi-Fi & Fiber Ethernet access for live streaming
- Air Conditioning
- 17’ wide x 28’ long (10’ 1” celling height)
- Standing set with LED windows
- 10’ W x 5’ H head shot fabric backdrops
- Backdrops: black, grey, blue, coral, sage green, wood planks
- Three 4’ x 1’ LED Light panel Kelvin temperature presets: 3000, 4000, and 5000
- 2’ Cell phone tripods (1)
- WIFI & Free parking
- Air Conditioning
Our community offers a wide variety of shared spaces and private ofﬁces to help your business grow and prosper
I can’t begin to share how amazing our experience with the Inspired Images team was! Every step of the way was a pleasure to work with such a talented group of professionals. Lauren anticipated our every need and the entire Inspired Images team delivered so much more than we expected. The fact we did not have to go to LA for a large sound-stage was Icing on the cake!
Inspired images was a pleasure to work with. There is no other studio in the area I prefer to do business with. Their professionalism and service is beyond reproach.
Ben and I feel so fortunate to have found Inspired Images. It was really divine intervention because I didn’t really know what I was looking for exactly when I was checking out production companies on the web. And indeed you were just right. You have all been very generous with your time, talent and efforts. Thank you again for your hard work in getting the set ready, in answering our unending questions and in all you did on the actual shoot day.
Jim and his team have put together a first rate facility – which is every bit as good, if not better, than similar facilities found in Hollywood.
Inspired Images Studio is a great San Diego alternative to larger LA sound stages. I had the pleasure of DP’ing an infomercial shoot for Waldorf Crawford at Inspired Images and it went off without a hitch. The shoot was on the larger side with over 20 crewmembers plus talent and clients, so we were concerned with how Inspired Images could accommodate us. Well I was really impressed! They really went the extra mile to make sure we were taken care of.
Not only did we rent the stage, we also utilized their very talented art director, Lauren Fehlhaber and construction lead man Woody Woodburn. Lauren first worked up creative set plans which Woody expertly executed. There was a huge cost saving for us to have Art and the stage at the same location.
We’ll definitely come back!
Thanks for all your help and hard work, no one else in Southern California could have delivered the product you have given us.
This was such a great location, the Inspired Images Team went above and beyond for our little crew. The prices are AMAZING for what you get. Beautiful studio space, beautiful outdoor space and I can not express enough how great the team was. We look forward to our next shoot at their location.
Lauren, Jim, Ryan, and Woody were the best. I had the refreshing pleasure to work with them and their studio on a feature film we were working on. They were affordable, very responsive, and offers a wide-range of services. The Studio is ideal for sound and private. They are all very professional, lots of fun to work with and very knowledgeable about filming needs. I highly recommend them. Do not go anywhere without looking int Inspired Images Company first! You won’t regret it.
My experiences with Inspired Images has been fantastic. They are incredibly professional with the highest quality standards. They have one of the largest and best equipped studios in the San Diego area. It is a diamond in the rough! I highly recommend this imaginative and inspirational group of media production specialists.